Protected areas – birds
Your property may be located in Senneville’s migratory bird sanctuary, identified in the 1994 Migratory Birds Convention Act and the regulation on migratory bird sanctuaries.
If you plan on undertaking work on your property, it must be carried out without disrupting, harming or destroying migratory birds and their nests. The critical periods are nesting, breeding and migration. For these same reasons, it is forbidden to let a dog or cat circulate freely in a migratory bird sanctuary.
- Guide for developing Beneficial Management Practices for Migratory Bird Conservation
- Quebec breeding birds atlas
- Maps of atlas regions and squares
- Calendar of nesting chronology
- Observed species
- Migratory birds regulations
- Migratory bird sanctuary regulations