The George-McLeish Community Centre will be available for rental again as of January 14, 2023.
When available, the George McLeish Community Center hall can be rented. The hall can accommodate up to 100 people. The rental fee includes the set-up.
George-McLeish Community Centre
20 Morningside Avenue, Senneville (QC) H9X 1A3
- Residents : $40 per hour
- Non-résidents : $60 per hour
*3 hours minimum rental
|Hall||Capacity||Non-resident fare||Resident fare|
|George-McLeish Community Centre|
Dimension (1227 pi. ² / 114 m²)
|100 people||$60 / hour||$40 / hour|
The use of the George McLeish Community Center is free for any organization recognized by the Village of Senneville.
Amenities and Access
- Big hall
- Access to the kitchenette (refrigerator, counter, microwave and sink)
- Rectangular tables and chairs
- Audiovisual equipment (sound and DVD player)
- Air conditioner
- Gas fireplace
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility (ramp and toilets)
- 30 parking spaces
NB: The cost of renting the center does not include the liquor license you must obtain from the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux.
A deposit of $200 is required for all rentals.
Mandatory hall monitor
- Ensures the safety and proper conduct of activities within the framework of hall rentals approved by the Sport, Culture and Community Life Services
- Ensures the cleanliness of the hall
- Provides support for all programming and activities taking place in the community center
- Receives comments and complaints from users and refers to his/her supervisor any issues that cannot be resolved at his/her level
- Immediate assistance in case of emergency or first aid measures
Please contact us if you need more information.