The Village of Senneville wishes to inform the population concerning the water main replacement project on Pearson Avenue as well as the replacement of the water main, drainage and pavement on Elmwood Avenue. This work will take place over a period of nine (9) consecutive weeks starting June 5th, 2023. This project will be funded in large part by the taxe sur l’essence et la contribution du Québec program (TECQ). An amount of $825,000, out of a total envelope of $1,031,275, will be applied to these two projects.
The work covered by the plans and specifications consists primarily of the following:
- Replacement of the 150 mm potable water main on Elmwood Avenue with a new one of the same diameter, between
Senneville Road and Pacific Avenue, for a length of approximately 345 meters;
- Construction of vegetated side ditches for stormwater drainage;
- Rehabilitation of the pavement structure and paving on Elmwood Avenue as well as the section between Senneville
Road and Pacific Avenue;
- Rehabilitation of grounds and landscaping.
- Replacement of the 150 mm water main on Pearson Avenue with the same diameter water main, primarily located
off-pavement, between Pacific Avenue and St-George’s High School;
- Resurfacing following the work as per plans.
The work will take place during the day, Monday to Friday, during the months of June to August 2023.
In order to preserve the peace and quiet of the neighbourhood, construction work, material deliveries and other work is prohibited: (a) from Monday to Friday from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.; (b) on Saturdays before 8:00 a.m. and after 6:00 p.m.; and (c) on Sundays, holidays or non-working days.